Monday, January 08, 2007
Day 4 in the Celebrity Big Brother house and H and Jo spent today largely doing the sum total of bugger all. According to our copious - and badly written - notes, their contribution consisted entirely of the following:-
- H awkwardly doing some cleaning and trying not to get involved while Dirk and Leo had possibly the world's politest argument.
- Jo was assigned the role of Kitchen Hand while H became the Day Butler in the servants task. This is a good choice as Jo is known for being a bit of a scrubber.
- On being reunited with her housemates, albeit while wearing a silly victorian hat and having to cater to their every whim, which is perhaps not the best circumstances for a reunion, Jo took the opportunity to hug Shilpa and ask her about the new housemates, the Goodys - not, alas, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graeme Garden and Bill Oddie. "Are they very loud?" she asked, with a certain desperation in her voice. Jo is currently sharing a confined space with H from Steps.
- Jo and Cleo made some lamb noisettes and Rhubarb crumble for the 'masters', a task which took them nigh-on two hours to complete. We've delved deep into the well of our own culinary expertise, and this seems to be an inordinantly long period of time to do a bit of cooking. Based on our own experience, we can only surmise that their microwave was broken.
- H on Jackiey: "Her mam's had a big old tit job". He also used hand gestures, just in case anyone was unsure as to where her tits might be located.
- Jo felt a bit sorry for Shilpa: "It's horrible to be in a room with strange people you don't know in a new country. It must be the most horrible thing". Jo clearly has quite a low horror threshold.
- That's it.
- Oh well.
Labels: Celebrity Big Brother 2007