Wednesday, March 09, 2005
McFly release this year's Comic Relief single, All About You this week and, appropriately enough for the comedy inspired charity, it's laughably bad, but to show we're not without our charitable side, here's 10 entirely true and in no way made up facts about the boys:-
- Unable to decide upon a suitable style for their music, McFly went to Busted and asked if they could borrow their time machine, like one in a film they've seen, whereupon they went back 40 years and decided that what the world really needed was a rubbish sixties-esque boyband.
- Danny really needs a slap.
- The comedy video for All About You is the funniest thing ever recorded, and viewers are advised to have at least a quarter of an hour free after watching it to allow their uncontrollable fits of laughter to subside.
- He seriously does. Just one short sharp slap to wipe that smug grin off his face.
- A girl with five colours in her hair is the craziest thing that Tom has ever seen. Psychologists reckon that if he was to see a girl with six colours in her hair, he'd be so amazed his brain would likely explode.
- Come on! If we were to wake up one morning and realise that we were Danny from McFly we wouldn't look smug about it. No! We'd look ashamed, and quite right too.
- After their 'crazy' golf cart related antics in the Obviously, McFly have been banned from every course in the country, much to the chagrin of Dougie.
- If you don't agree just look at his face when Danny does the "Did ya? Did ya?" line in their crappy Walker's advert, then try telling us that that's not a cheek in sore need of a having a painful red handprint upon it.
- Harry's Dad owns all the swans in the country.
- It'd be for his own good, just one firmly delivered Thwack! with the back of the hand. He'd thank us for it in the long run. We'd do it ourselves, but we reckon it would hurt us more than it would hurt him, mainly down to the beatings inflicted by his over-zealous security guards who we feel would be unlikely to appreciate the wisdom of our inflicting a sound beating upon the little git.