<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Talent in a Previous Life

Because It's Never Just About the Music

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Nadine Coyle's Guide to Fashion 

BEGORRAH! I'M NADINE COYLE, TO BE SURE. I'M PART FOGHORN, PART ORNAMENTAL TABLE, BUT ALL WOMAN AND I'M HERE TO GIVE YOU SOME FASH... WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT? MY VOICE HAS TO BE HEARD ABOVE EVERYONE ELSES 'CAUSE I'M THE BEST AND NO-ONE ELSE IS GOING TO GET A LOOK IN, NOT ON MY WATCH... FINE, I mean, fine. I'll try and tone it down a bit. That better? Good. As I was saying before some eejit rudely interrupted me, I'm officially the best dressed girl in the band, and before you start claiming that this is just me on some sorta ego trip again, this was carried out by a democratic vote of all the girls. Admittedly I did twist each of their arms up their backs before I asked them, but they still all said was the best, so I must be. Sweet mother of Jesus. So, as a style icon to you all, I'm here to give you some fashion tips so you can look almost as good as me. Not as good as, of course, that would be impossible, but it's the best I can offer you... Nicola! Would you stop wriggling around. As soon as I'm finished typing this I'll stop using you as a seat, so the less you disturb me the quicker it'll get done and no, I don't care that your back hurts... Ahem. Here are my tips:-Right, Nicola, you can get up now, I'm finished. Go and make me a cup of tea. NOW!

Join us tomorrow for Sarah Harding's Guide to Men