Thursday, December 07, 2006
Peter Andre and Jordan release an album of duets this week. It's for charity - raising money for blind children - so it's hard to be too churlish about it but... well, let's just say that deaf kids will probably appreciate it more. To celebrate this, here are ten entirely true and in no way made up facts about the pair of them. And Peter Andre:-
- Had Peter and Jordan been an item before his music career, his first big UK hit would have been called Blatantly Obvious Girl.
- When Jordan made her enthusiastic, if entirely unecessary, attempt to represent Britain at Eurovision, she performed whilst wearing a pink PVC catsuit and being 5 months pregnant and looked largely like someone who'd strapped a novelty jelly mould to her stomach. Still, she'd probably still have done better than Javine.
- Ironically, despite having a number one with Flava, Peter has no sense of taste. This may not come as a surprise.
- Jordan's real name is Katie Price, while Peter's is Ken. As in "Barbie and".
- Jordan is an Arab country in the Middle East. It is bordered by Syria to the north, Iraq to the north-east, Saudi Arabia to the east and south, and Israel to the west. It shares with Israel the coastlines of the Dead Sea, and the Gulf of Aqaba with Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt. It is well known for its unaatractively oversized fake breasts.
- At the height of his celebrity, Peter was famed for his six-pack. Taking advantage of this, he soon put his name to a range of inflatables which allowed men around the country to achieve an equally realistic look. After his career took a nosedive, the company involved was able to re-market them for the lucrative lilo market.
- Famously, Jordan and Peter fell in love while on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here. Peter later said that he realised she was the girl for him after she enthusiastically noshed down on something foul tasting and unpleasant in a bid to keep him happy and satisfied.
- Jordan has written three books. This is two more than she's actually read.
- While in the jungle, Peter managed to invent a new word, Insania, which combines Insanity and Mania. For performing such an impressive linguistic feat, dictionary compilers used a similar method to come up with a new word to describe Peter himself: 'Stunt'.
- Where has Bubbler Ranx got to?