<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Talent in a Previous Life

Because It's Never Just About the Music

Friday, December 09, 2005

Nicola Roberts' Guide To Keeping Yourself Amused When Everyone Apart From You Has Been Given Something to Do 













(Nicola?)





(It's OK, you can speak)







(No, really, it's safe, Nadine's not around to stop you. Don't worry)





(If you could just step a bit closer to the microphone, please, we're not quite picking you up properly)





(The microphone. It's the big black fluffy thing in front of you. They've really never let you near one before?)





(Really? Well chinese burns are quie nasty so we can understand your reluctance, but no-one's going to do that here, so feel free to start speaking)

*Ahem* Hi, I'm Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud. Yes you do. I'm the one at the back during most of our performances. No, I'm not an extra. I'm a proper part of the band, I get paid and everything! It's proper boss! Anyway, despite me being an integral part of the band, I often find that while the other girls are busy recording vocals, learing dance routines, doing interviews, and just generally hanging out, I'm left to my own devices and have to find something else to do to keep me occupied. Sometimes they even forget to tell me when and where we're doing the recording sessions, can you imagine! They're so absent-minded sometimes! Anyway, with all this free time I have while they're busy with important stuff, I've become quite adept at finding things to do to pass the time, so I thought I'd pass on some of this knowledge to you lot, so here's my Guide to Keeping Yourself Amused When Everyone Else Apart From You Has Been Given Somethng to Do: