<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Talent in a Previous Life

Because It's Never Just About the Music

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Spleen There, Done That 

The TiaPL Spleen hasn't been around for a few weeks, this is due to the fact that our private surgeon started getting nervous about doing dangerous invasive surgery on a weekly basis. Fortunately after much searching we've found a dodgy one who thinks that Ethics was the star of Boon. So, without further ado, lets get this weeks question under the spotlight...

Hi,

I must say I'm very confused. Why’d you have to go and make things so complicated, Spleen?
I see the way you’re acting like somebody else, gets me frustrated. Life’s like this and you’ll, fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get and turn it into honesty promised me I’m never gonna find you fake it.

Thanks

Jonny


Well Jonny, it's really very simple. You see, you're just a boy and I'm just a spleen. Can I make it any more obvious? You were a punk, I was a large, highly vascular lymphoid organ, lying in the human body to the left of the stomach below the diaphragm, serving to store blood, disintegrate old blood cells, filter foreign substances from the blood, and produce lymphocytes. What more can I say? You wanted me, I'd never tell but secretly I wanted you as well, but all of my friends stuck up their nose - they had a problem with the fact that you weren't an internal organ. Oh you were a sk8r boy, I said see you later boy - you didn't have an organ donor card.

Hope that's cleared things up for you.

Thanks again Spleen! And if you have any questions for the Spleen then please leave them in the box below or mail them to talentinapreviouslife@hotmail.com and the Spleen will answer them to the best of his abilities. Remember! If you wish to remove your spleen and have it deal with your pop related questions, make sure you have trained medical personel on stand-by. Failing that, at least have a mate who's watched Casualty a couple of times waiting by the phone.