Wednesday, February 21, 2007
They asked her to go to rehab and she said, "Yeah, you know what? That's probably a good idea". Yup, it's Britney Spears, who has rounded up her 'troubled' weeks by checking into rehab after her somewhat erratic behaviour of late culminated in her shaving her head, seemingly her most controversial look since she first entered the public consciousness dressed as a schoolgirl and dancing in a less than innocent manner. But what on earth possessed her to try and find out if she could pull of such a look? We have a few suggestions:
- Saw that the shaven headed Kylie was being given the epithet 'brave' instead of the 'troubled' which was more usually applied to herself and fancied a piece of the action.
- Spent 48 hours drinking and watching GI Jane on a constant loop and felt inspired.
- Was dared to by Lindsay Lohan.
- Part of the initiation ceremony for joining WYT, a group of football casuals operating in the Wigan area.
- Plans to dress as Captain Picard for a Star Trek convention.
- Wanted the wind to be able to run through her hair, but was largely unwilling to leave LA and go to where the wind was in person.
- Discovered that her hair was the one selling stories about her to the press and wanted to get revenge.
- Fed up being asked questions about her recent tendency for going out without wearing knickers, decided to focus attention on a different form of shaving.
- Feels that her best chance for work now is to compete in the Gail Porter look-a-like market.
- Company manufacturing her dolls reduced the materials required to build them in a bid to reduce costs, Britney forced to adopt similar likeness so as to maintain sales.
- Wants to represent America at the next Olympics so is making a spirited attempt to become more streamlined.
- 'Doing' Sinead O'Conner on Stars in their Eyes. Not the celebrity version, the normal one.
- Confused hairdresser when she began talking about her hopes for her future career and said she'd like a number one.