<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Talent in a Previous Life

Because It's Never Just About the Music

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Hair-tfelt Apologies. 

Hello. Sorry for the lack of updates, but we've been quite busy both working and seeing shows, so we've not actually had time to tell all 5 of you what we've seen that's been great and what's been about as much fun as listening to the new Stereophonics album while having all of your body parts sawn off slowly, but all the while making sure your aural senses remain in perfect working order. We will try and put some proper reviews up soon, but for now we'd like to reccommend Natalie Haynes as she is, quite simply, an absolute star and is one of the best things I’ve ever seen in all my years of Fringe going, and I’m not just saying this because she is basically me if I was a) a girl, b) funny, and c) had left a job as a teacher due to sleeping with one of my pupils. You will not be disappointed if you see her, I promise. I would guarantee it, but promises have no legal comeback, which can only be a good thing.