<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Talent in a Previous Life

Because It's Never Just About the Music

Thursday, June 26, 2003

Three Horse Race 

Well, two horses and one gerbil-faced girl. Yes, we are, of course, talking this weeks Big Brother eviction, and the words 'foregone' and 'conclusion' have never been so appropriate, except possibly in the great "Can Rik Waller walk straight past a pie shop without even giving it a passing glance?" debate. So lets all wave bye-bye to Tania, which is a shame as, while she is a shallow self-obsessed person, she does at least provide something to hate, which is my main reason for watching the programme. But, alas, no-one is likely to bother going to the effort of hating Steph, who is my personal choice for eviction this week. She is dull and mumsy, which is a bad thing. Nush, while also being dull, has the advantage of being cute. Which is definitely a plus point now that the lovely Sissy has left the house and my eye-candy has been removed.

So vote out Steph. Personally I'm not going to bother as I have better things to waste my money on that an ultimately pointless phone-call, but if anyone that reads this does then I guarantee that your karma balance will increase by 2 points. And your bank balance will decrease by 25p.