<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Talent in a Previous Life

Because It's Never Just About the Music

Monday, June 30, 2003

(Bra) Come Undone 

An update on yesterday’s Robbie story. An acquaintance of mine actually went to the gig on Saturday, I used to consider him a friend, but I have downgraded him as a result of this. He has informed me that Robbie was excellent. This is surprising, not only due to the use of the word excellent, but because he is also into his metal and is a massive Metallica fan (No, he’s not 14, and yes, I should have downgraded his friend status a long time ago).

Anyway, the point of this, is that he told me that a number of girls, of whom only the epithet ‘classy’ can be applied, took advantage of the occasion to take their tops off and flash their boobs, this was captured by the no doubt sweaty and salivating cameraman and projected onto the big screens. As far as I can tell, the only result of this was to double the number of tits that the audience could see.